Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Books I have Read this Summer

I haven't posted about the books I have been reading for a very long time.  Today I just wanted to post a list of all (or most) of the books I have read this summer.  I would also like any suggestions you might have for a good book to read.  Well here they are, the books I read this summer.
  • The Kill Order by James Dashner  (Maze Runner Trilogy)
  • The Personal History of Rachel Dupree by Ann Weisgarber
  • Thornspell by Helen Lowe
  • The Kronos Chronicles by Marie Rutoski
  • Stupid History
  • Ravenwood by Andrew Peters
  • The Working Poor by David K. Shipler
Well, that is as many books as I can remember.  I am sure there are more but I just can't remember them at this moment in time.  I hope you enjoy my list of books and if one of them sounds interesting, I would love to share more about it with you.
Enjoy!

No comments: